Monday 28 February 2011

Blog no1. Introduction.



 Greetings people from La La Land. My name is Lewis Mindenhall and im an artist/music and film enthusiast from Abingdon in Oxfordshire. That is in the U.K for anybody living in the distant regions of the universe!!. This is my first blog post so dont expect anything spectacular just yet as i need to get to grips with blogging.

Im on a mission to bring alternative culture to people who like things a little bit offbeat. So if you like the avant-garde, underground, experimental etc then i hope you like my blog?.


I've just started a facebook group so you are welcome to join if you are into that kinda thing?. Im also going to be starting a new blog/website soon so if your interested in collaborating with me on future projects, articles etc then please feel free to contact me sometime.
 Laters, Lewis.










No comments:

Post a Comment